Shoping Center Core Acquisition Criteria
Communities that typically serve as the hub for business, local, government, recreation, and shopping for a surrounding rural region.
CRITICAL PROPERTY CRITERIA
- Dominant shopping center within the community served
- Anchored center with credit worthy tenants
- Gross leasable area greater than 50,000 square feet
- City population greater than 5,000 or service area greater than 25,000
- Greater than 30 miles from a major metropolitan area
KEY BUYING ADVANTAGES
- Tax efficient transactions through IRS Section 368(a)1(B) Tax Free Exchange or Cash/Equity Taxable
- High Equity – Low Debt up to 65% Non – recourse LTV maximum.
- Flexible to most situational needs
- Price – Recognized Independent Appraised Value
- Current Rent Roll with 2 Years Financials
- Gross Sales Reports for Anchor Tenants
- Site Plan